today I had to say goodbye to my bestest friend in the whole world who is my unofficial adopted sister. though sometimes things can bother us, it’s time like these that remind me how much i love her and need her in my life. i’ve cried four times today knowing that she’s no longer 20 minutes away. though she’s not my oldest friend, she is one of the only people on this planet that know me the way she does. life feels like shit today.
- 7:05 or Turn Right
- Youtube: Very Important Meeting
- Dani, Taylor, Delta
- Before The Storm
reblog and let me fill your ask with fun jonas questions to answer!
because last time I checked you were someone that i cared deeply for and wanted to spend my days with. now you’re just a person on the street, not even someone i would want to say hello to. it took a long time for me to see that. i guess that’s sort of how it works, when someone i’ve cared about for even longer than you tells me that they honestly hated my guts whenever i was with you. they all called it a phase, they were convinced that our relationship was just a phase and they couldn’t wait till they had the real me back.
how is that supposed to make me feel? knowing that the people who have been there through thick and thin hate me when i am with you. as much as you mean to me, you’ve never been a good friend to my heart. i’m not sure i want to be around someone who is more concentrated on themselves rather than those around them. its pretty sad actually.
but fuck it, its time for me to grow the fuck up. i can’t keep holding onto things that are forcing themselves to be
adults* when all they act like are children.
Right now is a phenomenon. Right now extraordinary things are happening.
- A soldier of sorts is diligently fighting the fight so you don’t have to.
- Someone who suffered from a severe injury last year is back on their feet.
- A small group of people are building something that will soon make the impossible possible.
- Somewhere on Earth a double rainbow is stretched from one end of the horizon to the other.
- One of the next Billboard-chart-topping musical artists is patiently rehearsing in her garage.
- A piece of literature is being written that will eventually change your perspective on life.
- Young children all over the world are singing and dancing before they even realize there is anything that isn’t music.
- A friend is helping a friend rise above thoughts of suicide.
- Someone is thinking what you’re thinking, but hasn’t said anything yet either.
- Two people in your hometown are falling in love.
- Somewhere someone is admiring a breathtaking sunrise, and somewhere else a surreal sunset.
- People of various religious backgrounds are in temples, churches, mosques and other places of worship praying, wholeheartedly, for world peace.
- Someone who has struggled with their weight for the last several years is standing on a scale and smiling.
- Hundreds of cute elderly couples are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.
- A baby girl just took her first few steps without falling.
- Two best friends are laughing so hard they aren’t even making any noise.
- A future world leader is in grade school at recess.
- Someone is in the process of sincerely forgiving a seemingly unforgivable act.
- There’s a kid studying hard somewhere who aspires to get to where you are in life.
- A firefighter is running into a burning building to rescue a perfect stranger.
- Someone in your vicinity genuinely wants to be your friend.
- A young mom is lying in a hospital bed and holding her newborn baby twins for the very first time.
- Someone is taking a shower and singing happily at the top of their lungs.
- There is someone out there who smiles when they think of a specific moment they once shared with you.
- An alcoholic just celebrated one full year of sobriety.
- Volunteers in major cities all over the world are working at homeless shelters caring for those who are less fortunate than themselves.
- A young man is pulled over on the side of the road helping a young woman change a flat tire.
- A high school athlete just broke her own personal record.
- Two teenagers just received their very first kiss ever from each other.
- A husband and wife who were drowning in debt five years ago proudly hold a balance of zero on their credit cards.
- Someone is hugging a friend who desperately needs it.
- A new small business owner just wrapped up his first profitable year working for himself.
- A grandfather is holding his granddaughter’s hand and they’re both smiling from ear to ear.
- Someone just placed their spare change in the charity collection cup at the grocery store.
- A small group of friends are sitting around a table sharing funny stories and cheerfully reminiscing about the good old days.
- A breast cancer patient just found out her cancer is in complete remission.
- Someone out there is missing you and looking forward to your next visit.
- Honest people are working for various government entities to help protect your basic human rights and civil liberties.
- An emergency room surgeon is in the middle of saving his patient’s life.
- Someone is holding the door open for the person behind them.
Right now is a new beginning. Right now is an opportunity.
Do something extraordinary.